Terms & Conditions Of Use
Your use of the The Yacht Consultant (TYC) website is governed by these terms and conditions which should be read in conjunction with details provided on the website about how it operates and the services it makes available.
For all enquiries or if you experience problems with our website or have comments please contact TYC at firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained in this site has been provided by third parties, and TYC is providing this site on an 'as is' basis, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, TYC makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of TYC howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither TYC nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit on liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
Nothing on this website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship.
TYC is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this website or which are linked from it.
Use Of Site
TYC reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning. TYC will endeavour to advise users of its website in advance of any withdrawal, whether such withdrawal is temporary or permanent.
Links To This Website
TYC reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another internet website or equivalent entity to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this website must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate The Yacht Consultant or www.theyachtconsultant.co as the destination of the link.
Copyright & Related Rights
All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this website are the copyright of TYC and/or its content providers.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Any other use of the website without prior written consent from TYC is strictly forbidden.
TYC trademarks are registered marks used under license by TYC and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of their owner. Other organisation and company names referred to on this website may be the trade marks of their respective owners as indicated.
You and TYC agree that any disputes arising from your use of this website will be subject to Spanish law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
TYC reserves the right to change or amend these website terms and conditions without prior notice.
Cookies & Privacy
TYC respect your Privacy and has developed this Privacy statement to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of Personal Information
1. You can browse through this web site, without registering any of your Personal Information.
2. This Website collects Personal Information about you only when you complete a form on the Website and send it to us.
3. When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the Data Protection Act
4. We do not disclose any information collected on this Website to any organization not related to this company.
5. When you provide us with information on this Website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
6. If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
Information Collected By Our Server
1. When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you):
2. the type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited
3. our server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
4. Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
6. We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analise site activity.
How We Use Personal Information Collected About You
1. We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
2. If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
3. We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following mandatory Personal Information:
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your phone number
Access To Your Personal Information
1. If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact TYC.
2. If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links To Other Sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Changes To The Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.